"Yes I understand that every life must end, As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, I'm a lucky man to count on both handsThe ones I love,..Some folks have just one,Others they got none,Stay with me,..Let's just breathe.Practiced are my sins,Never gonna let me win, Under everything, just another human being, Yeah, I don't wanna hurt, there's so much in this worldTo make me bleed.Stay with me,..You're all I see.Did I say that I need you?Did I say that I want you?Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see,..No one knows this more than me.As I come clean.I wonder everydayAs I look upon your face, Everything you gaveAnd nothing you would take, Nothing you would take,..Everything you gave.Did I say that I need you?Oh, Did I say that I want you?Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool, you seeNo one knows this more than me.like I come clean.Nothing you would take,..Everything you gave.Hold me till I die,..Meet you on the other side. "
Pearl Jam
quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Stay with me... You are all I see...
ResponderExcluir